Monday, August 10, 2009

Website promotes mall church

So I ended up staying at the Westin on the other side of enclosed mall in Boston where AEJ was held last week. As I was power walking between the two, several times a day, the odors of air conditioning and perfume gave way to a faint scent of candles as I passed the St. Francis Chapel, which is right across the way from the Sheraton.

I looked it up and found this web site which features several videos, a photo slide show, descriptions of services and events and a link to become a regular financial supporter, as well as a good bit of information on the sponsoring religious order.

The site is well-organized, but I thought that it was interesting that although there is a Spanish version, the videos linked from there are still in English.

No comments: